We have moved!

Visit our new forums at http://nacforums.forumotion.com/

Thanks!
North American Confederacy (Classic)
We have moved!

Visit our new forums at http://nacforums.forumotion.com/

Thanks!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic NAC Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inBig Brother Live Feed  .. updates Image3Register
WE HAVE MOVED !!! Come visit the North American Confederacy (NAC)'s new home at http://nacforums.forumotion.com/
Latest topics
» Olympus Diplomat Request
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:06 am by Thom98

» Coke or Pepsi
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:22 am by Wilhelm von Berlin

» This or that?... Would you rather..?
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm by Caacrinolass

» OMG.. WTF.. ROFLMAO
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 pm by Darth Moses

» Just what is the NAC?
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm by Vrangor

» Just so that you know...
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:54 pm by skaha

» I just had to...
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:03 pm by rooivaulk

» The Truth Is Out There...
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:12 pm by Caacrinolass

» Last poster WINS !!!!!!
Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm by Caacrinolass

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Big Brother Live Feed .. updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey all. Well this is going to be exactly what it says , I have the Big Brother Live feeds and if anyone else is hocked on this show like me It is hard to find details early without the feeds. So everyday or as much as I can I will post updates that is not aired on TV yet , so if you like BB this thread is for you , and if you dont want to know ahead of time than DONT READ MY POST !!!! well I will start the updates tommorow seeing that it is a live eviction tonight anyway ..
Back to top Go down
DaGeneral
Secretary of Defense
DaGeneral

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

never seen it Razz
Back to top Go down
Rattlehead
Triumvir
Rattlehead

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 pm

I am a BB fan as well.

Keep those updates coming!
Back to top Go down
https://nac4ever.forumotion.net
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

O.K. here goes , Well the entire house turned on Ronnie , Russel mostly ..or so you think , The truth is this Russel and Ronnie are in a top secret alliance and are working togather now. When Jesse won HOH him and nat got togather with Ronnie and made a deal seeing that Ronnie never lied to them they was willing to go out on a limb and not nominate him.. so now the house is still devided the in crowd .. Jesse and crew against Cassie Jeff Jordon .. with Lydia,Michelle,Kevin, all riding the middle. anyway the biggest news is Ronnie may be safe after the whole house flipped on him ,, and for the record noone is admitting to the 1 vote to send Jordan home .. so the nominations are in and here it is

Jordan ... AND ... Michele

but the main goal is they want back door Cassie .. so now it is a house devided and the team I like the best is getting picked off 1 by 1 .. I just hope that Jesse gets knocked out and the unpopular group can get a little control soon enough..
Back to top Go down
Rattlehead
Triumvir
Rattlehead

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:58 am

awesome.

I cant stand Jessie.. He is a meathead.. I did like Ronnie until the last episode.

thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:05 pm

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/37367103.html

after seeing this it makes me like CHIMA a little bit more .. she is still a self serving pain in the ass but I wouldnt want anyone to go through any thing like that .
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:44 pm

A fast update .. I dont know how ,, but VETO competition is over , and MICHELE has won .. I was not looking for that to happen .. anyway it came down to JESSE and MICHELE ,, in the end .. apparently JEFF ws doing really good and had horrible luck in the end and lost out .. that poor guy is having a rough week ... hahahaha .. anyway more detals when I get them ..
Back to top Go down
Rattlehead
Triumvir
Rattlehead

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 pm

I like Jeff and Michelle both.

Hopefully someone from the good side will win HOH next and take out Jesse or Russll .
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 am

applebyter: *UPDATE* VETO CEREMONY: As we all knew Casey is
on the block, because Jessie is a tool and a DBag. Glad that Kevin
and Lydia are playing him now and have aligned with Jeff and Jordan,
using Michele as their 5th vote. They have all agreed not to tell
Michele too much because she plays both sides and are gunning for
an ATHLETE to go on the block...it's time to knock them off their
pedestal!!
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:24 pm

-Chima is HOH... Jeff has Coup
D’Etat… Kevin has POV…Lydia and Russ on the block…Kevin will not
use POV, Chima and Lydia agree that gives better chance to get Russ
out…Jeff has one last chance to use CDT before eviction vote next
Thursday night… Theory is he would put up Jessie and Nat…Most HG’s
think Jeff has CDT…Michelle, Jeff, Kevin, and Lydia are Have Nots…
Extra food is Liver and Limes…Jessie got really drunk last night, 3
bottles of Merlot…POV Ceremony Monday. The Have’s won luxury
movie viewing during comp Friday and will get to see it today. “The
Goods” with Jeremy Pivens., thus more candy for Nat.
Back to top Go down
FoXXRoam
Lazy NAC Member

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 am

Dog the Bounty Hunter FTW!!

haha Wink
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:29 pm

well the house has been wild the last couple of days.. Michele won HoH on the last live show (Thursday) Everyone was still realing from Jesse getting voted out in the twist that Jeff used, Nat & lydia both teamed up togather with Chima & Kevin while Jeff,Jordon,Russell, and Michelle teamed togather splitting the house , any way ..Nat and Chima are nominated and while playing around with a putt putt golf game getting ready for the POV Chima was acting stupid nd refussed to put het Micro phone on , and when Nat actually went and picked it up for her , Chima turned and tossed the Mic into the hot tub and would not get it out of the water, Nat & Lydia fished it out from the botton of the tub , but it was to late and the Micro phone was destroyed.. Live feeds was shut down a little later on and stayed off for 6 or 7 hours ,, when they came back on Chima was no longer in the house .. She said she walked out and quit CBS stated she was removed from the house for not following the rules .. any way they had a new HoH compitition adn believe it or not Jordon won and she has not made any nominations yet.. They are supposed to adrees the situation on the show either tonight or Tues, depends on how much drama they want to create , If it is going to be publizied it probley will not air until Tues ..and Sunday will be the normal build up to nominations and go off right after that, either way it will be a fun week to watch BB. I assume this eliminates the double evictions and just go normal since 1 house guest has left anyway.
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Congrats to Jordan, the new Big Brother 11 Head of Household. In about 24 hours of craziness, we saw Michele nominate Chima and Natalie, a Chima meltdown and eviction by the producers and another Head of Household competition.

This competition was also a luxury comp. It sounds like the one where after you take a golf shot, you can steal a gift from another houseguest. From what I gathered on the feeds, Jordan either won by getting a hole in one, or was given the HoH by Jeff. The prizes, as I've read or heard were:

Jordan - Head of Household
Jeff - Trip to Hawaii
Natalie - Phone call home
Kevin - $5,000
Russell - Spa Visit
Lydia - Red Unitard

Yes, you heard it right, the red unitard is back. But wait, this one is special, it's a Superhero unitard. It has a gold lame bikini bottom, a black cape and black goggles. If that's not bad enough, she died her hair a hot pink.

Before Lydia got into costume, though, there was major drama. She got into a screaming fit with Michele, complete with that awful C-word being thrown out there by Michele. She actually acted as though she was under the influence of some substance. She poured out all of Michele's beer that she received as HoH, and her soda. She's really trying to get evicted first. She does NOT want Natalie to have Jessie to herself for that first week.

Jordan has other plans, though. She wants Natalie out first. One reason given was that Natalie would come after her. Well, since neither Lydia nor Natalie has won anything, I wouldn't be too worried. The real reason, I think, is that she's afraid that Natalie and Russell would team up again.

Speaking of Natalie, she got into it with Michele, too. More screaming ensued and Jeff tried to be the peacemaker. I think he was channeling his inner Rodney King with his enteaties for them all to just get along. Kevin pretended that all along his whole thing was playing therapist and mediator, but when he was alone with Natalie and Lydia later, he was egging them on in their ideas to mess with the other four. They plan on targeting Jeff's temper and Michele's things.

At the moment, Jordan plans on nominating Natalie and Lydia, with Natalie the target. A couple of them said that Jordan's nominations weren't until Monday. If true, that's really gonna throw the schedule off. I guess we'll find out something sooner or later. Until we do, I guess we'll have to settle for anticipating the drama that's building up in Lydia. I'd be very surprised, though, if it were the quiet, relaxing Sunday that the houseguests are expecting.

What do y'all think of the new HoH and the Big Brother 11 season so far? Crazy, huh? For me, this has got to be one of the most volatile casts yet. They casted for a High School clique season, and they got the high school mentality that goes with it. One thing it hasn't been, though, is dull. Oh and Chima is fighting back, here's a letter she wrote to Big Brother Examiner rebutting CBS official statement
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:21 am

a fast updat e.. Jeff is the new HoH and he nominated Nat & kevin ,, Jeff also won POV and used it to back door Russell.. They had a huge fight and it appears that if Jeff gets voted out to the jury house that is when sparks wil fly , both threatened to hurt the other than so now I hope to see Jeff evicted to see if either 1 will follow through.. so it appears Russell is going home Thursday , but as they say expect the un expected ,, you never know what will happen.
Back to top Go down
shavar
Triumvir
shavar

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am

The latest is this. Russell was voted out and Kevin won HoH.. That is a wild twist and the nominations are ..JEFF & MICHELLE .. you figured Kevin would not put up NT , anyway Michelle won POV and Jordan will be the replacement nomination .. and Jeff is going Home the way it looks , but hold on there is a up coming twist ??? a key of some sort .. no idea what it is for or who it will help , I guess we will find out next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Live Feed .. updates   Big Brother Live Feed  .. updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Live Feed .. updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
North American Confederacy (Classic) :: Spam Zone-
Jump to: